Chiropractor, Alternative Practitioner (Heilpraktiker)
Date of Birth: March 27, 1960
Place of Birth: Gilching,Bavaria,Germany
- Postgraduate program for non -medical practitioners for chiropractic/osteopathy and
- neural therapy, ACON Technical College, Berlin, Germany 1992 until 1997
- Non Medical, Heilpraktiker Josef-Angerer College Munich,, Bavaria, Germany, April 1988
- District Administration, Starnberg for Doctor’s Examination, License No. 302-501-2/1-ko 1991
- Certification : Thompson Terminal Point Technique
- Certification: Certified Intructor in Thompson Terminal Point Technique
- Certification: Impulse Adjusting Technique
- National Certification Board: Massage Therapist, Licensure No. 306360-00. Inactiv
- Privat Practice, President, Practice for Sportstherapy and Family Chiropractic Munich, Germany , January 1991 to present.
- Privat Practice, President, Holistic Center for Health and Healing, Juno Beach, Fl, USA, October1999- to December 2008
- University Lecturer for Bodybuilding and Fitness, BSA Frankfurt, Germany, March 1992 to December 1997
- University Lecturer for Naturopathy, ZFN Munich, Germany , January 1991 to present Lecturer for or Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, Palm Beach Academy, Lake Park Fl, February 1999 to December 2008
- University lecturer for Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine and Neurology, Optifit, Mandelbachtal, Germany
- Team Chiropractor at FC Bayern Munich, Professional Soccer Team, September 2012 to March 2015
- Lecturer for Thompson Technique, Seminars given in London, UK. Amsterdam, Holland.
- Munich, Germany. Villach, Austria.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Davenport. IA , SOT Technique, Continuning Education December2 019
- Palm Beach Comminity College, Lake Worth, Fl. 6 Semester, German Lang.
- Association of German Chiropractors (BDC)
- J Clay Thompson Technique Foundation (JCTTF)
- Colorado Chiropraktik Association
- The Christian Chiropraktors Association
- Association of German Alternative Practitioners(FDH)
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation
- Thompson Technique Foundation
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA)
Coures have been presentet on the following subjects:
- Thompson Techniques
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopedics, neurology
- Injection Techniques
- Ozone Therapy
- Practice Management
- Fitness Training
- Performance Training
Courses have been presentet throughout Europe.
Honores and Awards
- Medal of Honor, December 1981
- Best Instructor , Palm Beach Academy, Lake Park Fl, September 2002
- Doctor h.c of Chiropractic (2020 honoris causa degree, awarded by the CCU Institute (USA))
My profession is my hobby, i love my Chiropractic profession ( 30 Years now ) and i love to teach (now for 28 years already ) to pass on my knowledge!, through the honor that has been given to me to take care of a professional soccer team ( i was the Team Chiropractor ) i also love soccer of course ! I have been practicing and in business for over 30-years. I travel around the world for advanced educational training, so that I can be a better doctor to my patients. In my native country I am a Naturopathic Practioner (Heilpraktiker)and Chiropractor. I teach classes around the world in Thompson Terminal Point Technique (TTPT), Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology in Neurology, Musculoskeletal-System, Chiropractic, Osteopathy and Sports Medicine. Together with my wife Christine, ( i call Christine my back bone, my biggest support, without her i could not do all this ! ) we get difficult cases and are often able to help with patient improvement.